Spectacular Family Home 104 The Ponds Boulevard, THE PONDS NSW 2769
Creating an instantly welcoming first impression, those seeking space and flexibility will surely be impressed by this well-proportioned single level home. This beautiful Eden Brae home reveals a versatile layout providing a streamlined living environment with fabulous outdoor entertaining. It’s peaceful outlook is further complimented by being within walking distance to John Palmer Public School, The Ponds Village Shopping Centre, public transport, local eateries and a short drive to the Northwest Rail link at Rouse Hill, Kellyville Ridge.
• 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Master bedroom featuring a walk-in wardrobe, parents retreat and an ensuite
• Modern kitchen with a 4-burner gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
• Main bathroom fitted with contemporary inclusions and a bathtub, shower and toilet
• Separate Study
• Multiple family living areas
• Seamless flow through sliding door to the covered alfresco area
• Good sized all weather entertaining area
• Low maintenance landscaped front and back gardens
• Additional courtyard
• Internal laundry with external access and an additional linen cupboard
• Air Conditioning throughout
• Solar system to offset your power bills
• Double remote controlled garage with internal access
With so much to offer, dont miss out on this luxury family residence!
We look forward to seeing you at the open home.
For further information, please contact Jeff Dagg your Real Estate Agent in The Ponds on 0417 069 945
Disclaimer: We have been furnished with above information, however, Norwest Select Property Group gives no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate