Matthew Carroll and Norwest Select Property Group are proud to market this property which was Bought off-the-plan and is available for the first time, this near new executive apartment occupies a ground floor position featuring direct private access in the 'Kew Norwest' development near Schofields train station and the Tallawong Metro. Sophisticated interiors and quality finishes combine with a generous courtyard area, secure parking and lock-up storage to offer the perfect balance of space, easy living and convenience. Currently leased to long term tenant paying $435pw.
A quality home or readymade investment, its serene location is part of a vibrant family-friendly community within minutes of shops and restaurants, excellent schools, Rouse Hill Town Centre and the future hospital.
– Pet-friendly building with intercom entry and lift access
– Contemporary aesthetic with LED lighting and r/c air con
– Sleek gas kitchen has s/steel appliances incl. dishwasher
– Two good sized bedrooms both providing built-in robes
– Stylish bathroom, master ensuite and laundry with dryer
– Entertainment courtyard provides relaxed alfresco space
– Basement security car space plus a lock-up storage cage
– Well-maintained communal areas offering BBQ facilities
– Walk to Schofields Station, nearby restaurants and cafes
Close to Schofields Public School, within 2.8km of Riverstone High and Norwest Christian College.
Near Schofields station and Tallawong Metro, 2.1km to Riverstone station
Close to Woolworths Shopping Centre, 5.8km to Rouse Hill Town Centre
Please contact Matthew Carroll on 0403 703 288 to register to view this property by appointment.